This course will provide an in-depth study of global team management within the context of American football globally and equips students with the skills necessary to effectively manage global football teams. Students will learn about the unique challenges and opportunities of managing a football team in a global context as well as strategies for building and maintaining successful global teams. The class will compare and contrast the ELF with other global leagues such as the NFL, CFL, USFL, XFL, and other European clubs teams.
- Understand the history and structure of the European League of Football (ELF)
- Explore the unique challenges and opportunities of managing a football team in a global context
- Compare and contrast the ELF with other global leagues such as the NFL and CFL
- Analyze the strategies and tactics used in global team management in American football
- Discover how to effectively use salary caps and sign need positions incorporating domestic rosters.
- Understand the methods of player evaluation including positional and scheme, data management and analysis, and understanding the recruitment and video management systems involved in player personnel management
- Develop skills in communication, conflict resolution, and team building in a global setting